Sunday, May 22, 2011

SIMONE 19th MARCH 2011






Simone, I thank you warmly for the email you sent me. May I add what a beautiful bride you were and what a handsome couple you make

Hi Cathy
Thought I'd send you some photos of your dress in action. It poured here in the mountains on our wedding day but thankfully held off for the ceremony and as I mentioned to you I ended up getting gumboots which were on all night. That's my tip to a bride facing rain. Get gumboots with thick socks... my feet were so comfy and warm all night.

All the photos are at our property and even my flowers were all picked from our place.

I got so much feedback about the dress. Nick (The Groom) thought it was stunning, a little different and perfect for me... exactly what I thought and why I chose it.
Your boutique really stood out to me; for someone that didn't know what style they wanted only what they didn't want the range of styles you have designed were a relief. I found most other stores I walked into full of dresses that all looked the same.

Thank you for existing in the world of bridal fashion… I will suggest Tinna Innovations to anyone looking for a special outfit.

Regards,

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment